3.2.09

Snow Slimes

Q. When a big blanket of snow comes knocking at your door, what do you do?
A. PLAY

...and that's exactly what Rob and I did yesterday evening. After much snowball rolling, occasional snowball throwing and snow sculpting (with scavenged christmas tree stand parts), we managed to create this:

Snow Slimes

These 'Snow Slimes,' as I have now named them, are actually characters from the "Dragon Quest Heroes" games. They're cute little poo shaped things that like to bounce around :) and here is me looking happy and proud with the poo shaped things.

Snow Slimes & Me

PS. Apologies for the appaling photos. We were planning to take some better ones this morning but woke up to find it had fallen over during the night *sob*

11 comments:

  1. this looks like night time were these taken at night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Building snow man at night time ! Something I have never experienced. But I can imagine the fun of it. and the guys look cool too. Well done u two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this on Kotaku. Awesome work. I'm envious of your skill. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming also from kotaku. Gorgeous stuff. A really beautiful "snowman".

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty awesome. I can hardly make a snowman in this snow so this is beyond fantastic to me. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific snowbuilding! I absolutely love this <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hey! Thanks for the comments everyone :) It took four hours and made us ache the next day, but we had so much fun building it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now THAT is coooool :D
    Well done on creating such a cool sculpture. Check out my sculpture for Chris'cake at home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i got to play dragon quest the other day. it was fun.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.