10.10.11

Man bust

Eek, has it really been over 3 weeks since my last post?! I haven't just been spinning around on my chair staring at the ceiling, honestly. Rob and I have just been super busy working on the game (it's going really well so hopefully we'll be able to show you guys some stuff in the near future!)

Over the weekend though, I decided to check if I could still do 3D by modelling this little man bust. There's no shadow render here by the way, all painted into the texture.

Man bust

Modelled & rendered in Modo, 118 tris.

3 comments:

  1. i lovve thissssssssss. you are wonderful. its like my inner child is on a field day. weeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. great work! could we see more wireframes/texture mapping?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.